Sunday 14 October 2007

Where does the time go?

I really can't believe how long it's been since my last post. I done a few LO's for the on-going cyber crop on UKS, this time they are spreading the classes and challenges over three weekends, so it's much more relaxed. I've only managed to do one LO this weekend, as we we're out last night at a 30th birthday party.

Here's a couple of class LO's i did last weekend,
Yesterday was crop day, i run a small crop in the local village hut, we have such a laugh, and some of the ladies even scrap, but not me, i'm there to lend a helping hand for those that need it, make the coffee and prepare and serve lunch.

Today i've been getting the last bits and pieces for our foster child's 3rd birthday tomorrow, she's so excited, and i can't wait to see her little face when she comes down for breakfast to loads of pink balloons we've put up everywhere and a couple of rather large pressies. This is the best bit of fostering, making their special day 'special' and giving them the birthday they may not ever had before.

1 comment:

Monica Gale said...

Oh tracy I can only imagine the happiness on her face, you and your DH are both angels for caring in such a wonderful way for those unfortunate little ones. ((HUGS)) and I hope you all have a fun filled day