Wednesday 19 December 2007

WOOOHOOO I WON!!!!!!

Over at Hallmarkscrapbook.com they were running a contest to win an Cricut Expression or a $300 gift voucher to spend in their store. I entered my 12 Days of Christmas exploding box (see previous post), and i'm delighted to say, i just had an email to tell me i won! I'm so over the moon, there were loads of awesome entries, and they chose me. Thank you Jody and Brad, i'm so looking forward to spending my voucher. I am a very happy bunny, this has really made my year. :)

5 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Congrats Tracy!!! This entry was AMAZING and deserved to win! It's completely amazing! You do awesome work!!!

hugs
Sharon

Dawn Wheeler said...

Congrats thats brilliant ,but so was your box that you ented ,well done ,Dawnx

DeeDee said...

WOOHOO! Congrats girlie....I love you box, it's awesome....enjoy your shopping spree!!!

Dawn said...

Congratulations Tracy a very worthy winner.

simplyfairies said...

Oh yes a very worthy winner indeed, a fabulous creation.....