Saturday 5 April 2008

Happy Birthday's and surprizes!!!!

Well today is my 40th Birthday, and what a fab day i'm having too. I got some lovely surprizes, a diamond pendant necklace from hubby, and my two bestest friends are taking me to London for an all expenses paid day filled with girlie fun, and a boozy lunch next Saturday. I'm so excited about that. I got loads of gorgeous hand made cards from cyber friends, it's amazing how you can have so many lovely thoughtful friends online, without ever even meeting them, so thank you so much to all you kind ladies who sent me cards. Luvs yer!!!


Tonight my men are taking me out for a meal, so i am being truly spoilt today!





Last night i found out i had won the Craftisland spring competition for my Easter card and this morning i discovered i'd won the BBTB contest with my baby crib, double wowser!







Yesterday my Son had his twelve birthday,(how did that happen?), so last night we went out for a meal, and when the waitress brought out his dessert (complete with sparkler), the whole restaurant sang happy birthday to him, he was a tad embarrassed, but i think he enjoyed the attention really.:)


Happy Birthday to our darling Cam xxxx




Just look what Hubs and Cam had delivered for me, just how much more spoilt could i be today?

1 comment:

Em said...

Just found your blog through BBTB site.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a great day!

I just love all of your creations, you are so clever. The little cot is just so cute and a totally unique idea, no wonder you were the winner!

Gorgeous stuff, well done you!