Thursday 19 June 2008

I've been tagged!

By the very talented Kim, thanks Kim.

The "rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Ten years ago: OMG, i can't remember what i was doing last week! But i think it was then I was working part time on a Deli counter in a supermarket in the evenings.

Five things in todays 'to do list':
1. Save a life!, i'm a blood donor and i'm giving a pint of the red stuff today.
2. Hoover the lounge, no on second thoughts, i'll do that tomorrow. :)
3. Start my diet again, that will be the third time this week. Ooops.
4. Stroke the new craftytemplates DT Goodie Kit i just received.
5. Finish the card i started this morning.

Snacks I enjoy: That's gotta be crisps, i love crisps, the flavour of the week is Worcester sauce, yummm. (that's why i can't stick to my diet).

Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Buy an eight bedroom house with lots of land, and fill it with lots of foster children. Take the whole family on a world cruise.

Places I have lived:
I have lived in the same town, or just outside it all my life, although i have lived in 10 different homes here.

Now i will tag, Leo, Ruthy, SamG, and Nikki, sorry there's only four, as the other i was gonna tag has already been tagged with this one.

7 comments:

Ruthy said...

Thanks for the Tag!!! I have posted.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Love your tag comments its so great to meet new people ,
you make such fabulous cards love them all ,Dawnx

Nikki said...

done! :))

Sam said...

Ahhhh, as soon as I saw this I knew you'd tag me! LOL
xxx

Sam said...

Ok I've worked it out and its all done now!! x

Leo said...

Thanks for tagging me Tracy! I've put my answers on my normally blog and passed it on.
xx

michelle said...

mmm crisps i bet they are walkers !!! you lucky girl !! i miss those !!