Saturday 13 September 2008

Sooo busy....

that's been me since i've come back from my holiday over a month ago. I have had several deadlines to meet, now don't get me wrong i love doing my design team work, but i got so behind the deadlines were all looming at the same time.

I was so excited to be asked to guest on It's a Creative World too, and my piece should be posted on the blog Sept 17th.(scary)

I was also delighted to be asked by Sarah to do some guest designer work for Sarahscards, i love Sarah's cardmaking kits and managed to make 13 cards with the gorgeous kit she sent me,so watch this space soon.

I set the weekly challenge over on the Hallmarkscrapbook message board a few weeks ago, it was due the 1st Sept, but i have only just managed to do it myself, it's nothing special, as i rushed it, but here it is anyway.



Hey Nikki,look!!!,i've used some of those gorgeous flowers you so very very kindly sent me.:)

4 comments:

pickle said...

gorgeous.
kerry x

Nikki said...

Gorgeous Tracy!!! Love the use of the flowers! :) Thre glitter paper is a lovely touch.

Where did you get the hat pins, Stampin Up? They're the only place I've seen them. Or are they not in the scrapbooking section of a scrapbook store??

Hugs, Nikki

Nikki said...

BTW, I love the color theme!

Carole Bryson said...

Your work is amazing Tracy - love, love, love all the cards - my fave is the skull one though, that is just pure lush !! xx