Sunday 8 March 2009

I've been tagged!

One of my fellow Cutting Cafe' design team members, and a very talented lady, Donna has tagged me, i needed to show you the 4th photo in one of my files and explain it. This is the 4th photo in my Turkey 2008 file, and it's my Son posing at the Temple of Apollo Side Turkey and was taken last summer. My Brother and his family moved out to Turkey to live, almost two years ago and this was the first time we'd visited them. We are off to stay with them again this summer too, i'm so excited!!


Now i'm gonna tag four more fellow bloggers to do the same, Kim, Gwyneth, Karen, and Caryn. Hope you don't mind playing along ladies.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks Tracy, have done it! Kim x

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Tracy, Turkey! Quite exotic and sounds like fun! Your son is an absolute DOLL! Thanks for playing along. I love seeing personal stuff and learning a bit more about my friends. HUGS! D