Sunday 5 April 2009

Birthday weekend

Yesterday our Son was 13, how the heck did that happen?, it only seems like yesterday he was a baby, (he'll always be my baby though, he hates it when i say that. LOL). We went out to a Chinese restaurant last night with family and friends, and had a great time.

And today it's my Birthday, so 13 years ago i got the best pressie ever!!! Today i'm being spoilt, my hubby has just cooked us a full English brunch, and this evening he is making my favorite, Beef Wellington for dinner.

I've received some lovely hand made cards from my friends, so i'll be back to share those when i have photographed them.



I hope your weekend has been as lovely as mine.

8 comments:

Kit said...

Happy Birthday :D
Glad to here you have had such a lovely birthday weekend.

Many Happy Returns, Kit x

DeeDee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tracy!!! Oh gosh, I hope you have a wonderful day. It sounds like its starting out GREAT! Soak it up girlie! HUGS!

Regina Easter said...

happy birthday happy birthday to you happy birthday to you....i sure hope the rest of your day is wonderful

AUsome mom said...

Well, a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND YOUR SON!!

Lana Clarke said...

Hope you had a fab day Tracy (sounds like You did);0)
Lana x

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday! Lordy - is it a year since you hit the big 4-0!
Hope you had a great time
Barbara
x

DonnaMundinger said...

Sounds like a perfect pair of birthdays! Many happy returns Tracy! Hugs, D

Kathy said...

Happy Belated Birthday wishes, Tracy, sounds like you had a wonderful birthday