Thursday 23 April 2009

Lost mojo

Sorry i've been AWOL for a whole week but i've been working on design team stuff, then when i emailed my images off i think i sent my mojo along with them. Hopefully it's now coming back, as i've managed to make this card today. The sentiment is from the All About MOM Huge Printable Stamps Set from The Cutting Cafe'. Regina has even made a bunch of printables especially for us in the UK that use MUM rather than MOM.


Remember you can change the colour and size of the printable stamps and even just print one image at a time, just follow Regina's instructions on the tips page.

13 comments:

DeeDee said...

WOW! This is gorgeous Tracy! Love the colors! HUGS!

Jaspere said...

This is fabulous!! I for one cannot believe that you ever lost your mojo...I feel like that most of the time *LOL*

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness, i don't think so...losing your mojo...not hardly, this is gorgeous...hugs

Anonymous said...

Hey, missed you all week! Glad you're back, your mojo certainly seems to be :)
Lovely card as ever Tracey.
Barbara
x

AUsome mom said...

Lost your mojo? I DON'T THINK SO!! Girl, this card is fabulous!! Lord, please let me make a card as beautiful as this one when I think I've lost my
mojo :)

Sam said...

Great card, I love those papers.
xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Tracy this is gorgeous! Looks like lots of mojo to me! I always LOVE your mix of patterns and colors. FABULOUS!!! xxD

Kathy said...

What a fab card Tracy

Caryn said...

Tracy this is just beautiful The font on the printable is just gorgeous. Sorry I haven't been commenting much the last couple of weeks - DT stuff has been keeping me busy too!! (not to mention my actual "life" !!!)

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

AUsome mom said...

Hi Tracy! I'm back to let you know that I left you something on my blog. Be sure to come over and pick it up! Hugs...

Nancy said...

girl---I wish making something like this was me losing my mojo...this is wonderful, darling and awesom. I just love it...not to mention your posts' below this one. I lvoe all of your projects lately and can't wait to see what comes next....Happy Saturday Tracy...

Hugs
Nancy

Lana Clarke said...

Tracy I don't think you could ever lose your mojo as your wok is always stunning
Hugs
Lana x

Blue6366 said...

Lost mojo???? I think NOT! This is beautiful.