Monday 27 July 2009

Easing my way back.

I always find it hard to get back into crafting again after being away, so i'm easing my way back into it gently, and what better way than to use one of the gorgeous Social Butterfly printable stamps from The Cutting Cafe'. I opened this image in Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10 and coloured the butterflies in digitally, i then printed it twice and handcut all the leaves and the largest butterfly from one copy, curled them over my scissors then stuck them to the main image.

Regina is such a generous lady and for a limited time she is giving away a set of printable stamps called I HAVE FAITH IN YOU absolutley FREE! Click HERE to find out more.

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW Tracy! What a gorgeous effect! Love this! xxD

Nikki said...

Tracy, this is absolutely beautiful! Wonderful job!
Hugs and hope all is well with you and you are enjoy your summer!
-Nikki

Regina Easter said...

this is stunning tracy, you are a stunning craftor,glad to have ya back..hugs

Sam said...

This is beautiful, I love those butterflies and how you coloured them. :o)
xx