Friday 23 April 2010

SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebie.

Happy St George's Day
I can't believe it's Friday again, we have a very busy weekend here this week.Tonight we're off to my Uncles wedding reception, as a special birthday treat for our foster child tomorrow, we're going to the cinema to see How to train your dragon, followed by eats at Frankie and Benny's, (yum), then on Sunday the boys are marching with the Cubs and Scouts in the St Georges day parade.
Anyway onto this weeks Friday Freebie from SJ. This week i made this topper for a magic birthday treat bag. The sentiment was a digi freebie which i saved on my laptop but didn't name, so i don't know where it came from, if you know, please let me know so i can give credit.

You can meet Alfonzo and read his bio here.


1 comment:

Blue6366 said...

Tracy this is great. I really like your topper. Well done.