Thursday 29 April 2010

Thursday already!

Where did the rest of the week go?, come to think of it, where did April go?

For this card i have used the Pony Pals digital stamp from Squiggles Stamps, which is available to purchase here for the bargain price of just £1.99.
This cute image reminds me of when i was a small girl, i longed so much for a puppy and would drag a huge teddy (bigger than me) everywhere by the skipping rope i had tied around his neck. I guess this little girl longs for a pony. I eventually got my wish when i was five, when my Dad bought home a cute bundle of fluff for me, i hope this little girls dreams come true too.
Just a little reminder,  tomorrow is the last day to enter this months Squiggles challenge. There are very few entries so far, so the odds of winning are very good.


All the papers i used on this card are from  DCVW Green Stack.

4 comments:

Sam said...

Great card, like the colours/paper.
So can we see a picture of that little girl with the big bear?!! LOL ;o)
xxx

jenny said...

Fabulous card Tracy, love the bright fun colours x

Jenny xx

Lou said...

Hi! Tracy love this card and how sweet she looks.
Such gorgeous colours and that mushroom paper is just lovely.(hope it is ok? to ask which one it is?thanks :o)
hugs Lou.xx

Regina Easter said...

oh my tracy, isn't this the cutest ever girl...hugs