Thursday 12 August 2010

Chilly Penguin and some Evie excitment

Good morning, it's rather dull and showery here today, which is typical as it's the first day of our town's annual two day airshow.

Before i show you my Squiggle Stamps project for this week, i just want to share with you my excitement when i received the new Miss Evie digi stamps from Squiggles HQ in my inbox last night, i was so excited i stopped what i what currently working on, printed and coloured them all. You can see my coloured Miss Evie images on the website here, along with the fabulous new backgrounds (coloured by Tracy, Squiggles Mama). Just to give you a peek, here's Miss Evie Wonderland, isn't she just adorable?

Now onto my project for this week. I have used another of the recently released images Chilly Penguin. I've  added some fringing to the scarf with some embroidery thread.


Happy Crafting
Hugs Tracy x

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tracy,
I love the colours and the image is so sweet. This is fantastic. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Tracy :) Love the fringing on the scarf too what a great idea! xxx

Rachael Elliott said...

Fab card Tracy love the fringing! Gorgeous image too, can't wait to see what you create with it :)

SamG said...

Love the new images and the penguin card is sooooo cute!
xxx

Kamilicrafts said...

Tracy this is just adorable, love it!! x