Tuesday 16 November 2010

Passion for Promarkers challenge #78

My how times flies, it only seems like yesterday i was posting about last weeks PfP challenge.
This week  the theme chosen by the very talented Sue, is 'stitching (real or faux) and distressing'.
For my DT sample this week i have used Santa Reading List by Whiff of Joy Stamps.

I have done a very simple tutorial featuring this image showing how i colour with reds, so keep an eye on the PfP weekend workshops every Friday


Our sponsor this week is Stampeezee, who are offering one lucky winner a £10 voucher to spend in their online store.


I would also like to enter this card into A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge, which is distressing.

3 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tracy,
this is a fantastic card. I lov ethe layout and Santa is brilliant. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tracy.

Hugs Riet.x

Rachael Elliott said...

This is gorgeous Tracy!