Wednesday 5 January 2011

Getting back on track

Finally after a few weeks of not doing any crafting, yesterday i got back into my craftroom for a mega card making session , and today i finished my eighth card, phew. I can't share any of them yet as they are DT samples, but  i can share some of the cards i made with the Sarah's Cards December kit, which went out to subscribers before Christmas. If you have some Christmas spends, why not treat yourself to a single purchase kit, or even a subscription?



4 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Tracy.

Hugs Riet.x

Kim. said...

Lovely cards Tracy, those papers are gorgeous.
Kim xXx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hi Tracy, I love what you have done with the kit, I get given a kit & go blank, please share some of your fab creativity with me, your stuff is always so original, TFS.X

Baby Gift Baskets said...

i love this cards. thanks for sharing your cute blogs.